Liberty Management Services is a private, for-profit social service company providing professional services to corrections agencies at all levels of government. Specifically, we offer:
- Results-based community corrections & pre-release housing
- Day reporting programs for parolees
- Correctional facility design and development services
Our programs are designed with the dual goals of reducing recidivism rates within our residents and reducing costs to our government clients.
For over 18 years, our mission has remained the same. We seek to:
- Assist in reestablishing the critical family, social and economic support systems necessary for our residents to become self-sufficient and law-abiding members of society. Through a combination of monitoring, secure facility design, counseling and vocational programs, we help them to become productive members of their communities and find alternatives to the behaviors which have been at the root of their incarceration.
- To simultaneously reduce rates of recidivism of our residents and provide our government clients with cost-effective solutions for transitioning prison populations back into their communities.
LMS is accredited by the American Correctional Association (ACA). Our accreditation score is 100% in compliance in all mandatory and non-mandatory areas.
- Behavioral assessment
- Individual & group counseling
- Spiritual counseling & other services designed to foster deeper spiritual connections
- Vocational & computer literacy training
- Education & GED opportunities